SMS Gateway for use with a UMTS / 3G / EDGE / GPRS modem. Professional, reliable and easy to use. The products offers many integration possibilities with other IT systems via TEXT files, ODBC, SQL, FTP, XLS, MDB, HTTP-REQUEST and CSV. It works in User Mode or as a Windows Service. You will find great features for your business like: broadcasting, forwarding, automatic reply, import from any format, pre-paid watchdog, subscription service, templates, scheduler. Many years experience and hundreds of happy business customers around the World.
SOME USERS OF XM SMS PRO:
CORPORATE NETWORK ADMINISTRATORS / IT SUPPORT
-Access to a corporate network resources protected by a code (SMS token)
-Integrating the SMS gateway with other business applications
MANUFACTURERS, TRADING COMPANIES, SERVICE PROVIDERS
-Contacting clients in urgent matters,
-Sending notifications of clearance sales, special offers and of new products and services
-Informing customers of financial results and the amount of taxes
-Reminding customers of the dates of tax payment
-Reminder customers about overdue payments
- Contacting citizens about local events, threats, traffic conditions
MEDICAL CLINICS, DENTAL OFFICES, BEAUTY SALONS, WELLNESS CENTERS
-Reminding patients of the scheduled appointments
-Canceling visits due to absence of a doctor
-Sending invitations to patients for periodic check-ups.
CREDIT INSTITUTIONS, COLLECTION AGENCIES
-Sending offers to interested clients
-Notifying clients of the dates of installment repayment and the amount of credit
-Reminding debtors about overdue payments
-Keeping in touch with parents
CLUBS, PUBS, DISCOS
-Sending invitations to clients for upcoming events, parties and concerts
-Notifying clients about special offers (e.g., "Free entry until 10 pm")
-Viral marketing (e.g., "Show this SMS at the door, you will pay 50% for the entry")
» version 4.50 - posted on 2011-03-23
- better modem handling
- email notification in case of SMS sending error
- possibility of making full system backup
- possibility of setting start and end date of periodic sending e.g. send every week on Monday from May 1st until June 25th.
- possibility of printing inbox and "sent messages"
» version 4.13 - posted on 2010-11-11
Broadcasting - "Broadcast" messages are specially formatted messages that are sent to the system by authorized senders. Upon receiving such message, the system forwards it to a defined group of subscribers or to a defined subscriber. The group or subscriber must exist in the system.
EULA - End User License Agreement
End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. This is an agreement between XPLOREX MOBILE CORP. (“Licensor”) and Licensee, who is being licensed to use the Software.
2.1 "Licensee" is a person or organization who uses the copy of the Software.
2.2 "Computer system" means one (1) central processing unit (CPU) that accepts information in digital or similar form and manipulates it for a specific result based on a sequence of instructions;
2.3 "Documentation" means any accompanying printed materials, this License, any other agreement you may have with XPLOREX MOBILE CORP. relating to this Software, and its "online" or electronic documentation;
2.4 "Software" means “XM SMS PRO shareware” computer program created and owned by XPLOREX MOBILE CORP. including its source code, objects (including their APIs) as well as any graphical images, templates, text, animations, audio, music, video and "applets" incorporated into the program;
2.5 "Use" means to access, install, download, copy or otherwise benefit from using the functionality of the Software in accordance with the Documentation.
3. Licensee acknowledges that this is only a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software. The Software is protected by copyright laws of Canada and international copyright treaty provisions.
4. This License permits Licensee to install the Software on more than one computer system and to copy and distribute the Software in an unchanged form.
5. The Licensee may not:
a. translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software
b. rent, lease, assign, sell, sublicense, lend or transfer the Software to a third party,
c. remove or destroy any information about copyright of the Software or other information regarding the ownership of the Software,
d. modify the Software or merge all or any part of the Software with another program;
6. This Software is subject to a limited warranty. Licensor warrants to Licensee that to the best of Licensor''s knowledge Licensee''s use of this Software according to the documentation is not an infringement of any third party''s intellectual property rights. This limited warranty lasts for a period of 365 days after delivery. To the extent permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No agent of Licensor is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this limited warranty. Any action for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within one year of the expiration of the warranty.
7. In case of a breach of the Limited Warranty, Licensee''s exclusive remedy is as follows: Licensee will destroy all copies of the Software.
8. Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE''S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee''s jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
9. Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee''s business operations.
10. Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee''s right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
11. Licensee agrees to return to Licensor or to destroy all copies of the Software upon termination of the License.
12. This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
13. This License Agreement is governed by the law of the province of British Columbia, Canada applicable to contracts in other countries.
14. This License Agreement is valid without Licensor''s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee''s signature or Licensee''s use of the Software.